To the Crowd Control community,
First, I’d like to say a heartfelt thank you to all 80,000 creators and everybody who has supported Crowd Control so far– whether it’s been introductions or helping us test out new features– it means the world to me and my team. When I started working on Crowd Control in 2018, I had no idea where it would take me or that I’d make the jump to work on Crowd Control full time in 2020. This project means the world to me and I’d like to take a moment of your time to share my hopes for the future and how you can be a part of that future with us.
Before I go further, know that I wouldn’t be anywhere without my team. And believe it or not, we only have ten full-time employees (yes, 10), many of which only joined in the last year. Without their hard work, late nights, and dedication we wouldn’t be where we are today.
Crowd Control’s mission is to provide creators with the tools to further engage and have fun with their audience while increasing their stream income along the way. Since launch, Crowd Control 1.0 has helped creators earn over $2,111,982 in revenue (this doesn’t include your contributions to charity) — and we’re just getting started!
With Crowd Control 2.0, we’ve made it easier than ever for creators on any platform to use Crowd Control to engage with their viewers. We’ve got some exciting partnerships we are announcing this summer and have big goals we want to achieve. In the meantime, we are working hard to gear up for a funding round — that means we’re ready to take the company to the next level.
What has always set Crowd Control apart is our amazing community. We’re calling on our creators to join us as we continue to grow and evolve. Here’s how YOU can help us:
- Use Crowd Control — the more you use it and encourage your community to spend Bits or Global Coins, the better. We’re so impressed with how much has been raised for charity with Crowd Control but it’s just as if not more important to the future of Crowd Control you test it out with your community outside of charity.
- Tell all your creator friends about Crowd Control
- Encourage your favorite game to work with us to bring their game to Crowd Control
- Post TikToks about your Crowd Control experiences (make sure to tag us!)
- Engage with our social media posts (make sure to follow us everywhere)
- Sign-up for our newsletter to stay up to date with newly added games
- If you can, subscribe to Crowd Control Pro
Without creators, without our community we wouldn’t be here today and that’s why we’re asking for your support to help us grow and spread the word about Crowd Control so we can continue to build great tools for you all.
We’re a small team with a small budget and a big big dream, I know we won’t get there without your help. So will you help us?
Founder & CEO
PS. If you’re a game developer or you’re building creator tools, let’s chat about a Crowd Control integration. And if you’re a creator or talent manager who wants to learn more about Crowd Control we’d love to hear from you.